Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girlfriends


I have the best girlfriends in the world. Because of my many different stages in life, I have many different groups of them. This is the nursing group (not literally, just professionally). I met these gals during the first couple of years working as a nurse in the float pool. All of these girls worked in the float pool as well, and so we were always excited to find out when another one of us got assigned to the same floor. Those shifts were always the most fun. That was 10 years ago and we are still tight, though we rarely get to see each other at work anymore as life circumstances change. So we started an annual BBQ to stay connected and this was our third year. What this picture doesn't show are the husbands and constantly growing number of kids running around. I feel honored to be friends with such amazing women who are great examples to me professionally and spiritually. They are all awesome moms, wives and friends. I am hoping to glean from their wisdom as I eventually start a family of my own. Thanks for the fun night and for all of your years of friendship, girls! I love you! By the way, here are their names from left to right: Rori Boseman, Emily White, Natalie Barnes, me, Melissa Sartori, Nicki Williams.

4 comments:

lisa louise said...

what the???? where the heck am i..haha

Sartori Fam said...

That is such a great pic of all of us! I had so much fun with everyone the other night. I think we should move it to semi annual instead of annual! I love all you girls!

gramakaren said...

You do stay well connected... That's great!

Amy said...

I'm nursing, can I join your group?