Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anderson family reunites

Well, we did it. All 10 of us plus 3 spouses and 5 grandkids were together for Christmas this year. One came from France, one from England, one from Philadelphia, one from Washington D.C., and 5 from Florida. Because it was such a miraculous event, we made sure to document it by getting family pictures done. It was a dang cold day, but we still managed to smile and have some fun. I can't tell you how true to form the one of the boys and the mom is. One of my favorites. I think my mom looks so beautiful in these pictures. What a lady. Thanks, mom and dad for being great parents. I mean, just look at the fruits of your labors. A sight to be proud of. Ha! Should I even attempt to name everyone for those of you who don't know my nutty family? Ok.

























Back: Keaton, Tressa, Kryn, Amy, Rudy (the dad), Karen (the mom), Jaron, Alicia, Marty, Kindy, Gregan

Front: Hayden, Damian holding Merin, Zade, Ava, Devon holding Aria

Love every one of you!

7 comments:

Brighton Signers said...

Y'know, I showed these pictures to my students cuz we're learning family vocab. One said she was jealous how perfect everyone looks.
It's really nice to have this kind of diversity with someone living alone, someone divorced and re-married, someone pregnant, a set of twins, one living in France, etc. etc. I really don't think our family demographics could be better if I made them up. Tons of vocab practice!

(FYI... I did read your post weeks ago but figured it was more for people who didn't know us, so I didn't comment. Sorry! You're still loved! As is your blog!)

gramakaren said...

Tress, that's hilarious. And what we are aiming for - to give your class diverse demographics for vocal practice...
I'm still amazed we pulled it off. 'Hope it's not toooo many more years before we are all together again!
Thanks, Kin...

gramakaren said...

vocaB practice, I meant to say...

Amy said...

Kindy, you are too funny! I also thought that you were wanting comments from "outsiders" so I didn't comment when I read the post. SORRY!
We sure are an amazing bunch! and it was so much fun having everyone together. Next time I vote for family photos on the beach :)

Leesh said...

Sorry Kinderelly! I am waiting for the post about ifly. :) I am so glad you went and liked it. Did you get a video to take home? I want to hear all about it. I vote for pictures on the beach too. Except this time I don't want to be pregnant for the picture. I seem to always be pregnant when we do family photos.

octopusofthesea said...

Well, I see that the comment quota has been filled, so my presence here is superfluous. Well done.

Gancito del Lago said...

These pictures are way cute!