Saturday, September 24, 2011

The many faces of Bowen

This is a grouping of some of my favorite Bowen poses. Everything from his bottom lip sticking out to his dimples to his little bum up in the air while he sleeps. These are from the last 2 months (August and September). He is now rolling over from his tummy to his back and then from his back to his tummy repeatedly after doing it once just a couple of days ago. We also started him on brown rice cereal yesterday. He's had it 3 times now and improves immensely with each feeding. I'm constantly amazed at how babies learn and retain so quickly. He is suddenly growing up so fast and as much as I love it, I can understand why it's so important to cherish every minute because it really does fly by.



















5 comments:

gramakaren said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Marcie said...

Not only is Bowen handsome - you are still just as gorgeous as ever!!

Devon and Alicia said...

That is one cute little man!

brook said...

He is adorable! His sad face is too cute! I cannot wait to see you guys!

Sara said...

Such a darling little boy you have, Kind. I'm so glad I got to hold him and chat with you for a few minutes last week!