Friday, October 10, 2008

GOAL!

I had the unique opportunity of being one of 22,000 people (haha) who got to attend the first REAL soccer game in their new stadium last night. It was quite a production with a lot of excitement everywhere. Since I know practically nothing about the game I wasn't sure how entertaining it would be for me. But the sport was easy enough to follow and each team got exactly one goal. Hmm. I guess scoring is pretty hard. So boy was that one goal for our team celebrated! Confetti and streamers galore! It was a really cold night but my date and I stuck it out the whole time - even the 4 minutes of 'overtime'.




7 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

Way cool Kindy! Is that Ryan or Greg? Was he a fun date?

Laraine H. said...

Fun Kin,
Who's the date? Oh, maybe you told me about him last week?
I'd love to see a RSL game sometime, jealous!

Allie and Reed said...

You look so good (and your date's not bad either). I am so sorry that I missed you before I left. I would love to come see your house. It looks awesome! I found your blog through Azure. You can check out our blog rajedwards.blogspot.com

Darren and Jody said...

Kindra,

I don't know if you read my last comment but check out my blog. I would love to talk to you.

octopusofthesea said...

futbol! ay ay ay! there, i'm the first one to mention something other than your date.
well done, on going to a game!

Mackay Family said...

I heard that was a fun game to go to! You look so cute!

P.S. I found your blog off of Azure's! She has all the links!:)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey Kindra.... How are things. I like your blog..we need to get together