Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Engagement Photo Shoot

Here are some samples from our engagement photo shoot. We had a lot of fun, as you can see. Our photographer was Brooke Palmer in case you want to book her someday. This first one is just plain cool of my hair. Marty doesn't really like his face in it, but I still think he's adorable.
This one was a favorite of both of ours.

Don't try this at home, kids.




Brooke played with the colors in this one and it looks awesome. Very urban-like, don't you think?


True love. We couldn't be happier. Honestly.



9 comments:

VonGrinner said...

Nice. I like the urban one, and the one where you are grabbing Marty's buttocks.

gramakaren said...

Very, very fun... You have great shots to choose from. How will you ever do it? :)

Devon and Alicia said...

Kindy, you are such a hottie! Marty is a very lucky man! Can't wait to see what you choose. I got the girls dresses this week and now I am on a mission to find me one. I always love an excuse to buy myself something new, so thank you.

Gancito del Lago said...

I agree with Kryn. Nothing says love like booty groping. Congratulations again, you two are adorable, and my thanksgiving turkeybowl scar marty gave me is almost completely gone.

Laraine H. said...

Very nice girl....I'd like to say I could have those jeans on and look that good! ;) You guys are awesome, can't wait to get together again.

Amy said...

you guys are so cute! Can't wait to see which one makes the final cut :)

Camille said...

I don't know what people are talking about - making a decision - it's definitely the butt one. You two are fantastic and now I'm an official kinderelly blog reader!

PS Your ring is hot and I wish I would have studied it in real life today.

Higley's said...

Kindra! Very cute photo's! Can I just say you have a rockin nice ass (in a non-lesbian way)!!! You two are so cute!

Allie and Reed said...

Your butt looks freaking hot in that picture. I am so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world.