Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Marty's 34th Birthday

This is a bit late (sorry, babe) because Marty's birthday was actually on March 2nd. We had a really fun day together. The day before his real birthday we made dinner. Ryan and Marty grilled while I did the rest and it was a yummy time. Beth, Steve and Tressa also came over to help celebrate. We played Farkle after dinner and then look at that cake! Whew! So many candles. But I'll always be one ahead of ya!



Tressa, Steve and Beth with the happy couple.


Ryan minus Steve.


3 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

What a lucky man to have such a fantastic woman! Glad he had a great birthday.

gramakaren said...

Did the smoke alarm go off? :)
'Cute couple!

rachwheel said...

Congrats Kindy! How exciting. I'm just your little sister's friend. Don't think we ever really met. But I'm happy for ya and you look gorgeous as always! I find it rawther interesting that your future husband is a year younger than my husband. He really robbed the cradle!
Take care and best of luck to many happy years together. Hopefully, Tressa will follow in your footsteps sooner than later. Marriage is awesome!