Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kryn, Gregan and Kindy!







Happy Birthday to Kryn and Gregan in October and to me in November! We had a combined family birthday party on Sunday and Marty brought a dang authentic pinata for the occasion. Not just any would do. He found a Mexican Tinkerbell (is that PC?) that we beat the snot out of. Pretty great time. Tressa got Kryn exactly what he wanted - a unicorn that lights up and talks. I think there was other criteria as well and she managed to find something that fit them all. He was clearly surprised and I think quite happy with his gift. Thank you for all of the nice birthday wishes and gifts! And the food was delicious!

8 comments:

Laraine H. said...

Andersons are great! Who else could get a unicorn that plays music and lights up and be so thrilled. Your brothers have kept me laughing Kin. Love it! (p.s. cu you Sat)

Darren and Jody said...

Happy B-day! I promise I'm calling soon.

Love me

gramakaren said...

The question is, who else would ASK for a unicorn that lights up and sings music? And why would he be surprised that Tressa would find one?!?!
Fun party... It was nice to meet Marty, too...
Mum

Hannah Stevenson said...

O.K. Kin,
Who's Marty?!

P.S. Looked like a barrel of laughs as usual!

Randi said...

Did I miss your b-day? I will have to go consult my social calendar known as Facebook. (I'm a loser). Anyway, looks like you all had a riot! Happy Birthday! Even if it is belated or early, I wish you the best!

octopusofthesea said...

Yes, happy birthday, bug.
Aaaaaand happy birthday to Jaron, thanks.
Also, who the eff is this Martin character?

Darren and Jody said...

Kindra,
Your not going to believe this I was going to call you back and I just realized I don't have your freaking number. Darren erased your message . So call me or comment on my blog. Hope to talk soon.

Damian said...

Wish we could have been there! I love pinatas.