Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My 35th Birthday


The pictures on this posting are from my ACTUAL birthday which I spent with Marty. He made me the yummiest breakfast. Then we went to the gym together. He ordered a cake for me that was totally cute and delicious. Then we went to dinner with some of my close friends that I also happen to work with. He was SUCH a good sport to listen to our nursing stories all night. I was SOOO excited when Marty fixed my garage door opener, fixed my slow drain, took stuff I've had in the basement for a year to Deseret Industries, and cut off the screws on my toilet that have been there for over a year and now the caps fit again! Seriously, the best birthday presents ever! Those little things meant the world to me! Thank you Marty for making my day so fun...By the way, notice the '35' on my cake out of candles and then look at the smoke when I blew them out! Nice photography!




4 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

I hope Marty is around for my birthday because I have a list of undone projects at my house that I would love to have done. I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe that you are 35. You look awesome! I hope that I can look like you when I am 35!

lisa louise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i'm turning 29 this month and kinda freaking out about it, but then i see how hot you are and your 35, so i still have hope that things can still go up hill. :)
talk to you soon.
lisa

gramakaren said...

'Sounds like a perfect day!
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday... You go, Girl!
Love you! Mom