Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas with Marty '08

In spite of our nations' economic crisis, Marty and I spoiled each other this Christmas. It was our first one together so back off. He got me some warm fuzzy boots (x2) and some running shoes. My favorite gift was a gift certificate to Anthropologie - my favorite store! I obviously got him some ties and dress shirts, but I also got him a DVD about the history of his favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys. Am I a cool girlfriend or what? I am. Merry Christmas, sweetie!





3 comments:

lisa louise said...

it was good catching up at the gym, i'll be checking your blog for future "updates". :)

octopusofthesea said...

No one ever told me he was a Cowboys fan. If they weren't already so hilariously downtrodden I might make jokes about it.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

No problem with a little spoilage every once in a while!