Friday, January 30, 2009

San Francisco - part 1

Marty and I went on a much needed vacation to San Francisco in early January and had an absolute blast together. We had both been there before which was in our favor because we both knew what we wanted to do ahead of time. Marty hadn't been to Alcatraz yet so we made a point to go there. I always enjoyed it and didn't mind going again. I'm a nerd and love historical sites, but I also have a horrible memory so it was almost like my first time anyway.



















More of Alcatraz...




One day we went to Sausalito thinking it would be this romantic little island. It turned out to be a spendy place for rich old women, but we still had a few good laughs, some gross fish and chips, and some good pictures. I loved the sunset behind the Golden Gate Bridge on our way back.


















No comments: