Friday, January 30, 2009

San Fran - part 2 (Tony 'n Tina's Wedding)

If you've never heard of this play, it's one of a kind. We had hoped to go to Wicked or Les Mis, but we were 2 weeks too early for Wicked and nothing else was playing that I had ever heard of. But at the last minute I came across Tony 'n Tina's Wedding. I had been to it in NYC years ago and it was so much fun. Marty trusted me and we went. Basically, the audience is a part of the wedding party and it includes dinner and wedding cake. It's a representation of a tacky Italian wedding and it's hysterical...

Here we have the lovely bride and groom.




This was awesome - Marty caught the garter and got all kinds of female attention for that.




I wasn't so lucky with the bouquet (thank goodness)...



Marty got asked to dance by some chic - and now he's on his way back to me. Check out that beehive behind him!


This is the wedding singer practically knocking me out of my chair with his pelvic thrusts! I seriously thought he would hurt himself...





1 comment:

Sartori Fam said...

That is hilarious! I love the pelvic thrustin, wedding singer! It looks like you guys had a great time. You look really good together!